Iktsua is a mangling of the Inuit word “Iktsuarpok”. This word is untranslatable into english but means something like: “The feeling of anticipation that leads you to go outside and check if anyone is coming”. The reason this was chosen as the name was because the game is based on a coming of age story, where an Inuit/Eskimo boy goes into the wilderness to become a man while his family anxiously waits for his return.
- Non-linear gameplay lets you survive the in the wild.
- 8 different procedurally generated biomes
- Over 10 unique animals to hunt each with its own AI
- Large open world to explore, gather, and hunt in
- Built by a dedicated team of try-hards that don’t know when to stop a 30 day project.
We are proud to announce the newest version of the [...]
October Iktsua Video Update
Hey Ya'll! We are proud to announce the second video [...]
Main Character Model
Hello Everyone, We were recently approached by sketchfab.com, and asked to [...]
Iktsua: Monthly Video Update!
Hello Again Everyone 🙂 I just wanted to announce the [...]
Awards & Press
Interested in covering Iktsua? Want more information?
Email us at: email@example.com
We would love to provide any screenshots, interviews, or videos you may need!